Appian Business Process Management Introduction
What is Appian BPM and what are its Benefits?
Many of us may have heard about Business process management but may not know what it is. In simpler words, it means connectivity between computers, employees, applications or amidst customers and employees. The Appian BPM Software helps in the automation of connection management and ensuring proper monitoring, integration and aggregation of information. The Business Process Management is constantly evolving, and over the years, it offers different meanings.
Appian BPM Online Course
- Scenario Oriented Training
- Materials and Certification Guidance
- Access For Hands-On
- Live-Support During Sessions Hours
- More than 6 Years of experience in Appian BPM Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Appian BPM projects
- Working in a top MNC company
- Trained 2000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Industry certified Professionals
Appian Business Process Management Info
Components and Benefits of BPM
There are many elements in BPM, including a process engine that helps in the execution of process flow and in assigning essential manual activities. It also helps in the automation of activities and applications during the process so as to make sure that each and every activity is carried out by a suitable application. The job of a process designer is to analyse the process while completing its function. The rules engine manages the information flow. At the same time, ongoing feedback is imparted by the process analytics regarding the continuous and consistent development and refinement of the process.
Working of BPM
The different components of BPM work in a cohesive manner and help to connect multiple applications and people with the correct recipient, with the accurate flow if information for the dissemination of data. The benefits of BPM are immense, helping in process streamlining that ensures optimal productivity and accurate flow of data. Appian BPM software ensures streamlined workflow, accurate information flow, real-time information and more. The information can be used in a variety of ways for the maximizations of benefits to a company.
- Introduction to Appian
- Hands-on end-user exercise, Appian community site (Forum)
- Overview of designer interface (including rules, groups, and applications)
- Plan a process model, Create a high-level process diagram
- Create group hierarchy and add members, Create constants and expression rules
- Create and add objects to an application, Configure process model properties
- Add process variables, Edit a start form, Debug a process, Apply process model security
- Configure a user input task node, Describe how data flows from node to node
- Monitor an inflight process, Review process instance security
- Discuss and configure gateways, Configure a subprocess node, Post to news feed
- Configure a related action (quick task)
- Configure additional task settings (exceptions, escalations, deadline)
- Appian Data Terminology, Introduction to Complex Data Types (CDT)
- Datasources, Java Persistence API (JPA) Annotations, Create a Data Store
- Configure Write to Data Store Entity, Create and use a variety of Query Rules
- Use a Paging Grid on a Form to display query results, Create a process-backed record type
- Configure a record list view, Build a process-backed record summary view
- Use the Reports Builder to create reports, Export and import an application
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSS and DHTML
- Strong knowledge and experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (Java preferred)
- Knowledge of open standards (e.g. XML, LDAP)
- Some exposure to basic authoring operations with CQ5. Or review all of the CQ5 feature tour screencasts on: https://www.day.com/content/day/en/resources/video/wcm.html
- It is a 12 days program and extends up to 2hrs each.
- The format is 20% theory, 80% Hands-on.
- Instructor-Led Regular Online (Limited Persons Per Group) Training.
- Instructor-Led Online On Demand Training ( 1-1 or Corporate Training ).
- It is a 3 days program and extends up to 8hrs each.
- The format is 20% theory, 80% Hands-on.
- Private Classroom arranged on request and minimum attendees for batch is 4.